MACEAS stands for fully automatic leak testing with modern measuring system
Full service from one provider
Computer-aided measuring and test systems for modern assembly lines gain more and more in importance und guarantee the trouble-free processing in industrial serial production. Since the beginning in 2001 when MACEAS GmbH has been found as a cooperation of Prosensys GmbH and Worthmann Maschinenbau GmbH we extended and optimized continuously our product range of leak testing systems, leak testers and measuring systems.
MACEAS GmbH offers everything in the area of leak testing systems for ultrasonic leak testing up to fully automatic helium leak testing for detecting and localizing leaks for test objects like fuel tanks, fuel pipes, air compressed tanks or even food or pesticides packaging. Fully automatic leak test systems can be used in diverse areas of industrial serial production. Beside the automotive industry leak test Systems or measuring systems can be applied in medical technology, packaging or sanitary industry. Another advantage is that the leak testing systems can be assembled without any problems in current systems or in new designed assembly lines. Furthermore they are available as stand-alone-System. MACEAS offers the complete and complex know-how that we gained over the years and combines this with the most modern methods of measuring systems, sensoric and data processing.
Today we offer our customers the whole product range of semi-automatic and fully automatic leak testing.
- 2001 MACEAS GmbH has been founded by Prosensys GmbH and Frank Worthmann
- 2001 Production of complete assembly lines for fuel tanks with data Collection system and ultrasonic leak test systems
- 2004 Extended product range for ultrasonic leak testing for fuel distributor rails, fuel pipes, alloy wheels and cylinder head covers
- 2008 Launch of fully automatic ultrasonic leak test system for air compressed tank with integrated pressure testing
- 2009 Launch of helium leak test system
- 2011 Launch of 200th leak test system
- 2015 Acquisition/Takeover of MACEAS GmbH by Worthmann Maschinenbau GmbH
- 2016 Integration of Prosensys GmbH into MACEAS GmbH